AppDrag Support Center
Configuring Outlook to Send Emails from my New Address
- Connect to your Outlook account https://account.live.com/names/Manage.
- If you were redirected for double authentication, click on this link again https://account.live.com/names/Manage.
- Click "add an email address".
- Select "add an existing email address as an alias", and enter the alias you created on AppDrag.
Your alias is now attached to your Outlook account. To use it, you'll need to setup Outlook.
- Beside the "Send" button, you'll see a little downward arrow (it may be small dots, based on your version of Outlook) with a button called "Display the Label From".
- When you click on the "From" field, you can now select your alias.